Upcoming Shoot in Richmond, VA and Surrounding Areas. COVID protocols will be followed.
MAM Inc. Productions is currently seeking talent for a digital video toolkit series addressing COVID’S impact on black and brown communities. This project is in association with the How Do We Heal Initiative.
–Anticipated filming Richmond, VA
–Filming date – one day between April 19th-30th
–Rate $200 for lead actors (non-union)
- “Woman sharing her story with a domestic violence support group”. HISPANIC WOMAN (20s-30s )
- “Senior sharing their fears and frustrations due to the limitations incited by the spread of COVID 19 in their age category”. AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN (65+)
- “Pastor wrestles with offering hope to the congregation when he is needing hope after the loss of his sister due to COVID-19”. AFRICAN AMERICAN MALE OR HISPANIC MALE ( 30s-50s)
- “Middle schooler struggling with virtual school”. HISPANIC OR AFRICAN AMERICAN BOY OR GIRL (12-14)
- “Hospital custodian sharing what it means to be considered a hero”. AFRICAN AMERICAN OR HISPANIC MALE OR FEMALE (65 yrs old +)
- “College freshman giving a spoken word piece about being a black man in this society” AFRICAN AMERICAN MALE (18-20)
If you are interested in being considered for this project, here is what you need to do:
Submit a self tape, 1 file per person and we need the original file sent via WeTransfer with file labeled with your name and role number, with the following information:
–Slate first and last name and which role and number you are auditioning for (from above list). Provide a short introduction of yourself.
–Tell how COVID has impacted your life briefly
— Verbally Improv. the scene they are in (per the details above) 30 seconds
Please submit your self tapes per the specifications above to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4/7 at 6 pm ET. Upon reviewing your submission, a side will be sent to you.
Let us know if you have any questions!