Nonunion project seeks talent as specified below.
- Mid 30s – Mid/Late 40s (one man & one woman); caucasian or ethnically ambiguous
- We are happy to look at both real couples and individuals we can match up
SHOOT LOCATION: Williamsburg – see note below about travel
SHOOT SCHEDULE – MUST BE AVAILABLE ALL DAYS
Wednesday 10/23 – Travel to set / Wardrobe Fittings (12pm – 8pm)
**Thurs 10/24 – Sat 10/26 – SHOOT (all talent filmed all days)
*Sunday 10/27 – Travel home
*Note that Sunday 10/27 would be a weather day, if necessary
**Most shoot days will be from late morning until late night (10:00pm – 12:00pm). Final shoot day schedules will be provided to all talent at wardrobe fittings (those times will be subject to weather changes).
PAYMENT & TRAVEL
- Talent fees have been estimated on a per person basis with the following terms –
– Daily Session Fee $350.00
– Buyout Fee $750.00 (inclusive of TV, Internet and Print, including OOH with billboards)
– Wardrobe Fitting $50.00
– Less our agency fees
- Talent travel costs include hotel rooms (1 per person or couple / family), per diem of $25/night per person, and mileage reimbursement for personal car transportation.
If you are interested in being considered for this project, please email headshots to firstname.lastname@example.org and self tapes will be due by 5 pm on Thursday, 10/10. If you have already auditioned, you do NOT need to resubmit!
Questions? Let us know! Let’s DO THIS!
Dr. Sheri Bias, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Agency Owner – LIQUID TALENT