A Student Short about a teenage football star who tries to hide an embarrassing secret from his family.
– Clark (18, M) – LEAD. Golden boy of the family with a dark secret.
– Dave (60, M) – SUPPORTING. Clark’s traditional father.
– Sienna (18, F) – SUPPORTING. Clark’s progressive and caring friend.
– Elly (15, F) – SUPPORTING. Clark’s mischeivous younger sister.
– Karie (50, F) – SUPPORTING. Clark’s superficial mother.
Please email if interested! Rehearsals are 1-2 hour-long sessions per week in the two weeks leading up to shoot.
Posting by Alex Koebke. Alex is a student of the Savannah College of Art and Design, and has made two other short films already, one of which found a theatrical premiere and was nominated for Best Lead Actress at a film festival. View his website below!
Actors are asked to volunteer their work, but production will pay if working without pay is impossible.
CONTACT: Alex Koebke, firstname.lastname@example.org