The Richmond District of the Virginia Production Alliance is launching the RVA Filmmakers Showcase for filmmakers from Central Virginia. The monthly showcase (September-January) will feature screenings, filmmaker Q&A sessions, table reads and audience awards.
Experience your film or screenplay in a theater in front of a live audience.
How to Enter
Please submit your short film or 10 screenplay pages and all the requested information by 11:59 PM ET on Friday, September 8, 2017 to the following address: email@example.com
To enter the FILM showcase, email the following:
- Title and length of film (max 15 minutes, including credits)
- Name of filmmaker(s), logline and genre
- Link to the film (and a password, if necessary)
- Narrative and documentary shorts, as well as music videos that have a narrative element will be considered.
- No promotional, corporate, or other commercial work will be accepted.
To enter the 10-PAGE TABLE READ showcase, email the following:
- The script (.PDF) 10 pages max (please include the title page)
- Name of writer(s) – no more than two please.
- Logline and genre of the script
- Amount of readers, including narrator, necessary.
(NOTE: you will be responsible for bringing readers)
Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.