SKDKnickerbocker is looking for an energetic, driven, highly-organized, and experienced candidate for a production coordinator position. Applications due August 18th.
SKDK brings unparalleled strategic communications experience to Fortune 500 companies, non-profits, philanthropic organizations, labor unions, and political committees and candidates.
SKDK is looking for someone with passion, adaptability, and the ability to bring creative solutions to challenges that arise in this fast-paced work environment. Minimum 2 years experience in video post-production. A positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure is also a must.
- Experience managing multiple projects, including scheduling editors, graphics designers, and crew.
- Minimum 2 years experience in video post-production.
- Experience acquiring stock footage and stills, stock music and other media assets. Experience with licensing and site assisted searches a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere and Media Encoder.
- Experience outputting media to various codec specs, for web, broadcast, preview, etc.
- Ability to deal with fast paced workflow and changing deadlines.
- Experience with broadcast standards and web shipping a plus.
- Scheduling editors, graphic designers, and crew.
- Maintaining and distributing the latest versions of creative copy and creative products for review.
- Finding and licensing b-roll, music, and other post production assets
- Reporting voice over and screen talent.
- Editing reels and small internal projects using Premiere Pro.
- Editing podcasts and other small distribution audio.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and references to ProductionJobs@skdknick.com. Phone calls and emails will not be accepted. Reply by AUGUST 18th.
SKDKnickerbocker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SKDKnickerbocker provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or genetics. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.