CASTING FOR LOCAL HOSPITAL HEALTH CARE SYSTEM IN RICHMOND, VA!
Our client is seeking talent for an upcoming commercial shoot in Richmond, VA, in August. Here are the details:
–Local Hospital Health Care System in Richmond, VA
–Shoot dates 8/8 or 8/9
–Compensation is as follows:
- Speaking roles – $500 session fee + $800 usage (1 year buyout, all media except no print, regional market use). Prefer talent for speaking roles who have not done other Richmond Healthcare system work.
- Featured extras – $500 session fee. IF image is selected for usage – an additional $500 will be paid (1 year buyout, all media except no print, regional market use).
- Extras – $200 session fee.
–Auditions will be held at our Richmond offices BY APPOINTMENT ONLY on Sunday, 7/21 and Monday, 7/22 with call backs (in person required) on Monday, 8/5.
–Client seeks the following talent:
SPEAKING ROLES – Children – girls and boys – any ethnicity, 9-13 years old, but if they look younger that’s great. Average builds. Strong camera presence. MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM SPOKEN WORD POETRY.
FEATURED EXTRAS –
- Children – girls and boys – any ethnicity – 3 to 12 years old, some thin builds, some average builds. Children with different abilities encouraged to submit. Will consider early teens if younger in appearance.
- Children – girls and boys – any ethnicity – 8 to 9 years old – in wheelchair (must be strong enough to handle wheelchair and simulate “race”)
- Children – girls and boys – any age – with prosthetic leg
- Females and Males – any ethnicity – 20s to 50s to portray doctors, hospital staff or parents
If you meet the breakdown above AND are available on the audition dates, call back date, and shoot date(s), please email: email@example.com as follows:
–FOR SPEAKING ROLES – Send headshot, current picture, and resume – and reel or clips from previous work if possible.
–FOR FEATURED EXTRAS – Send headshot and current picture. (Adults please note if you have experience in a health care setting when submitting)
PLEASE NOTE IN YOUR EMAIL WHICH ROLE IS OF INTEREST!
If you are selected for an audition, you will be sent a link to sign up for an audition slot.
Questions? Let us know! Happy Thursday!
Dr. Sheri Bias, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Agency Owner – LIQUID TALENT