The 2017 Eco-Comedy theme is “Conservation and Environmental Protection.” Produce a short, humorous video for YouTube tackling this year’s theme. The contest is open to anyone worldwide who has a flair for producing videos and something to say about conservation.
- Be humorous!
- Communicate a clear (and funny!) message around the broad theme of “conservation and environmental protection.”
- Reach a broad audience.
- Be an original production.
- Be less than three minutes long (including titles and credits).
- Be posted to EcoComedy Video Competition 2017 YouTube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbfxmP5vz3s9C-cTCzFlmFg
- Be submitted by 11:59 pm Eastern Time Zone on Wednesday, March 1st, 2017.
A panel of five judges representing the Center for Environmental Filmmaking and The Nature Conservancy will determine the finalists and grand prize winner. The decision of the judges is final. Awards are based on overall merit of the entries. The organizations listed above reserve the right to post submissions on their websites and social media channels.
Submissions that are not received by Wednesday, March 1, 2017, will not be accepted. Finalists will be announced on Wednesday, March 8, 2017. The winner will be announced at American University on Tuesday, March 21, at the DC Environmental Film Festival at 7:00 p.m., in the Forman Theater located in the McKinley Building on the American University campus.
For more information regarding submission guidelines and contest rules, visit: http://www.american.edu/soc/cef/eco-comedy-film-competition.cfm
Please address questions at email@example.com