Adrenaline Film Project: A ONE-OF-A-KIND FILMMAKING EXPERIENCE
CALLING ALL ACTORS AND COMPOSERS
Interested in acting for the Adrenaline Film Project? You could star in a short film projected on the big screen in a nationally recognized film festival. Have your work seen by guest filmmakers at the top of their field, collaborate with up-and-coming creatives, and start building your reel – all for just one day’s work!
Email email@example.com if interested.
Great movies need great soundtracks. That’s why the AFP is calling on musicians to collaborate with our filmmakers to compose music for original short films. Your work could be played in front of an audience of hundreds, and you could earn credit in an award-winning film!
Description of the AFP:
Teams consisting of three filmmakers will write, cast, film, edit, and premiere an original short film, all within seventy-two hours. Interested teams may apply for the AFP any time before September 21st, and after a competitive application review, twelve teams will be selected to compete.
- actor meet and greet: Tuesday, October 8th at 6PM (10/08/2019)
- AFP kickoff: Wednesday, October 9th at 5PM (10/09/2019)
- filming and editing: Thursday, October 10th until 5PM on Saturday, October 12th (10/10/2019 – 10/12/2019)
- screening at Vinegar Hill Theatre featuring the Jury Selection Award, Mentor Award, and Acting Award: Saturday, October 12th (10/12/2019)
- morning wrap-up meeting: Sunday, October 13th (10/13/2019)
- screening at Newcomb Hall Theater featuring the Audience Selection Award: Saturday, October 26th (10/26/2019)