A small Production & Distribution company in Washington DC is seeking an experienced and passionate individual to be the Managing Director and supervise an office of 5 employees.
We produce, promote and distribute web TV series as well as other internet content. Here is a rundown of some of our projects:
1. Planning, promoting, sponsorship acquisition, etc for an event centered around web/internet content.
2. Promotion & Distribution of our in-house web series and printed materials.
3. Acquisition of web series not produced in house which we:
A. Distribute through our own website & streaming app
B. Try to find bigger distribution deals for.
4. Social media management of our accounts as well as promotion of our clients through our social media as well as their accounts.
Your roles and responsibilities will be:
1. Managing staff of 5 in their tasks of: Social Media Management, Technical Support, Graphic Design, Distribution, event planning, and sponsorship acquisition.
2. With regards to distribution, helping the Distribution team members identify and seek out more Distribution partners and platforms. (Partners and platforms would be for example: Cable channels or apps who stream online content)
3. Assisting with the aforementioned event’s 5th year. (Viewing & judging content, event and location paperwork, keeping up with sponsors, etc.)
Please send us your resume in PDF format, along with a small paragraph in the body of the email about why you want to work in entertainment media, and what you think the ‘next big thing’ in web & internet entertainment will be! All applications may be sent to: email@example.com