One-day forum with panel discussion to better understand UAV/Drone filming including regulations, restrictions, fees, camera options, FAA paperwork and much more. Workshop will also include hands-on demonstrations with small, medium and full-sized “heavy lifter” aircraft.
DJI, the market leader in easy-to-fly drones and aerial photography systems, has generously provided a brand new Phantom 3 Standard Drone ($500 value) to be given away by random drawing for one of our participants.
More information and registration: ccwatraining.org/film or call (804) 523-2292.
Drone Cinematography 101: Elevating Your Film Production
Date, Time & Location
September 17, 2016; 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
CCWA Workforce Development & Conference Center
On the campus of Reynolds Community College)
1651 E. Parham Road, Richmond, Va
$149 per person
$99 for students, veterans & members of the Virginia Production Alliance.
To join the VPA – CLICK HERE
The course will be headed by Jimmy Olivero, consultant and drone operator with SkyCamUSA. Scheduled panelists include:
- Pablo Barrera: DP and Head of Ground Operations, Xizmo Media
- Edward Kostakis: Head of Aerial Operations, Xizmo Media
- David Hinton: Executive Director of Virginia Governor’s Unmanned Systems Commission
- Kevin Pomfret: Lawyer, Williams Mullen
- David Preznuk: CEO, Aerial Strategies
- Scott Strimple: Captain & United Airlines filmmaker, Cinemaerial
- Jason Ward, CEO, Candy Factory Films
TO REGISTER: www.ccwatraining.org/film
(Sponsored By: VPA, VFO & CCWA)