Wining Films Now Viewable Online!
In case you missed the live screenings in July, the Best Film, Runner-Up, and Audience Choice films from the 2019 Richmond 48 Hour Film Project are now viewable online HERE. Enjoy!
Early Bird Horror Registration
Whether you had so much fun in July and want to do it again, or you didn’t get to participate because of other obligations, here’s your chance to make a(nother) movie in just 48 hours with the 2nd Annual RVA 48 Hour HORROR Film Project! Last year, Richmond set the bar high and won the whole international shebang right out of the gate on the first try with “Amelia” by Team Flash Frame. Can Richmond do it again?! Which team will represent in Rotterdam, Holland at Filmapalooza?
Best part? Any team leader who participated in a Richmond 48 within the last 12 months, gets a $25 discount for their Horror registration! Early Bird Registration runs through Monday, September 16, so don’t pay more than you have to! Save money and give yourself lots of time to secure locations and equipment and put your team together by registering today HERE.
Save the Dates!
Here are important dates to put on your calendar for RVA Horror:
* Casting Call – Wednesday, September 25 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Mobelux, 1635 W. Broad St. (registration info TBA)
* Networking Mixer – Thursday, October 3 from 6-8 p.m. at The Camel, 1621 W. Broad St.
* Kickoff – Friday, October 11 from 6-7 p.m. at River City Roll, 939 Myers St.
* Dropoff – Sunday, October 13 from 6-9 p.m. at River City Roll, 939 Myers St.
* Premieres – Sunday, October 20 from 1:30-6 p.m. at The Byrd Theatre, 2908 W. Cary St.
* Top Ten & Awards – Saturday, October 26 from 12-3 p.m. at The Byrd Theatre, 2908 W. Cary St.