Cortina Productions in McLean, VA designs and produces award-winning multimedia experiences for museums. From multi-user interactives to 4D theaters, we stay on the forefront of technology to develop innovative avenues for expression.
We are currently seeking a Production Assistant for immediate hire. Minimum of 2 years of experience in video, audio and/or interactive media production required. Must be available to start ASAP until mid-September, 2016.
Main job duties:
- Ability to work independently, take direction, and communicate with team members in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong understanding of location based experience design and interactive museum exhibits.
· Strong understanding of the interactive media production process.
· Familiarity with touch screen user interface design.
· Ability to identify interactive usability issues.
· Knowledge of stock footage/still image resources, and stock vendors.
· Basic knowledge of copyright laws and licensing. Some experience with rights and clearances preferred.
· Must be proficient organizing project materials, overseeing completion of assigned tasks, doing research, using archives and databases.
· Prior research experience strongly preferred.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize needs on a daily basis, schedule meetings, organize meeting agendas and notes.
· Ability to learn new software and media management tools.
· Ability to work with and contribute to a project team.
Candidates must be highly organized, have strong communication skills and be able to meet deadlines. Please e-mail cover letter with day rate, resume, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org