Calling all creatives and digital content junkies from across the globe, the 8th installment of DC Web Fest is set to take place in Washington, D.C. Thursday, April 2nd – Sunday, April 5th, 2020! Ticket sales are now open until March 27th, 2020. Get tickets here – https://dcwebfest.org/tickets
Join us for a celebration of extraordinary digital content- from international and local web series, short films, VR/AR, and trailers to games, scripts, blogs, and podcasts at our Kennedy Center and the Library of Congress-affiliated event.
While the list continues to grow, this year’s festival advisors and special guests include:
- Darryl Perkins, Founder of Broccoli City Festival and Broccoli Bar
- Marcus Dowling, Creative services agency owner, journalist, and local icon,
- Meg Metcalf, Librarian and women’s, gender, and LGBTQ+ studies specialist at the Library of Congress
- Cierra Jade, Creator of Unlock Your Story, author, and social justice advocate
- Cora Boyd, Entrepreneur & contributor to Tinder, Bustle, The Cut, and The Gottman Institute
- Tiffany Harris, AWS Educate’s cloud community architect and star of Buzzfeed’s Relationshipped
- CJ Johnson, GQ’s insider who is also now working with MTV and HBO
- Lauren Shockey, acclaimed food writer and blog pioneer
- Molly Ruland, Podcast producer, founder of One Love Massive and Heartcast Media
For more information, visit www.DCWebFest.org. Find us on Facebook @DCWebFest, Instagram @dcwebfest & Twitter @DCWebFest.
Covid is going to be around for a while. DC Web Fest believes in having a space where people educate about what precautions to take, set those precautions in place, and run a superb festival. *At DC Web Fest we will exercise the WHO’s recommendations, and provide links to the WHO precaution site in communications.*