Charlottesville Filmmaking Nonprofit Light House Studio is looking for Teaching Artists for the following workshops:
June 10 – 14
Applicant should have:
- Professional experience in video/film production including specialization in one or more of the following (documentary, animation and narrative filmmaking).
- Teaching experience is preferred, but a desire to teach is a must
- Experienced operator of consumer, prosumer and professional sound, video and lighting equipment
- Proficient with industry standard software FCPX. iStopMotion, After Effects, Premiere and Illustrator preferred
- Experience shooting, keying, and editing green screen footage
- Strong storytelling abilities
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 – 3pm
Pay based on experience.
To apply, send resumé and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Light House Studio