Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members “do better.” Joining PenFed is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the PenFed family.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty (PenFed Realty), a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union (PenFed), is hiring a PenFed Realty Video Producer in Alexandria, Virginia. The primary purpose of this job is to serve as the company’s primary producer of videos (live and animated), presentations and data visualization graphics in support of the company’s marketing and promotional campaigns, corporate messages, agent/client/employee training and engagement, and other initiatives as needed. The incumbent should possess a powerful storytelling voice and engaging style, with the skills and experience in creating complex graphics, animation and video content for the Internet, television, mobile devices and live presentations in a collaborative environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Production of the following deliverables as part of corporate campaigns and initiatives:
- Live action videos: Work with on-camera talent to produce impactful live action videos from start to finish in support of marketing campaigns and corporate initiatives. Includes conceptualizing, storyboarding, scriptwriting, directing and post-production.
- Animated videos: End-to-end production of short, impactful and engaging explainer videos for announcements, rollouts, trainings, etc. that incorporate animation, voiceover, sound effects, special effects and other engaging elements.
- Presentations: Creation of compelling and impactful digital presentations that incorporate powerful storytelling, compelling design, clear data visualization and engaging animation.
- Performance monitoring and reporting: Assessing and reporting on the performance of assets (i.e., number of views, engagement, etc.) and improving/adjusting for future campaigns.
- Print design. Acts as backup graphic designer for 2D/print materials and presentations as needed.
- Post-production assistance: Assist managers and agents in editing/post-production of videos as needed.
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in TV journalism, communication or graphic design.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ of experience in video production, presentation production and motion graphics design (portfolio required).
- Expertise in PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Premiere Pro required.
- Photography skills highly desired.
- Experience working in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
- Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Local travel (25%-50%) to various worksites is required.
Apply here – https://careers.penfed.org/penfedrealty/jobs
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.