TURN is seeking Caucasian, African American and Native American Men and Women of all ages to play various characters from the American Revolutionary War. Specifically looking for people with prior military experience and Caucasian Men ages 18-35 with shoulder length hair or longer.
Seeking SAG and Non-Union talent. We will film Monday – Friday (12+ hours a day) All extra work is paid. Email Submissions are preferred. Details Below.
There will be an Open Call for SAG/AFTRA members only who are interested in Background or Stand-in work on Sunday December 18th from 12p – 4p at 4300 Carolina Avenue, Richmond, VA. If you are Non-Union please send your submission via Email.
If you have questions Email: TURNExtrasCasting2017@gmail.com
Also find us on Facebook for updated casting notices throughout the season:
EMAIL SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:
SEND THREE CURRENT PHOTOS:
One close-up of face and
Two full body photos.
(Make sure your current hairstyle and length is clearly shown)
ALONG WITH ALL REQUESTED INFO BELOW:
- Phone Number:
- Email Address:
- City you Currently live in:
- Are you a SAG / AFTRA member?:Yes or No
- Age or Age Range:
- All Clothing Measurements:
(MEN: Suit Jacket, Pant, Waist, Shirt, Shoe)
(WOMEN: Dress, Pant, Shirt, Bust, Waist, Hip, Shoe)
- Are you willing to be Clean Shaven? (Facial Hair):
- Do you have any tattoos?: Briefly list location and size.
- Do you have any Military Experience? If yes, briefly describe.
- Have you worked on TURN before? If so, please list the Character(s) and Season(s).
- Tell me a bit about your Availability Mon-Fri: (Pick One)
– Wide Open, Available Anytime
– Can be available at short notice
– Can be available with advanced notice
– Occasionally Available
– Not Available (or very difficult for me to be available)
In addition to the required the three current photos, if you have a Headshot and Resume please include them in your submission. Please note if you have any previous Stand-In experience and list the actor/production.
*Men, please include your waist measurement (this is taken directly around the the middle of the torso), in addition to the Pant: waist/Inseam measurement that you currently wear*