Customer Service Coordinator
General & Adminstration CUSTO02995
- Richmond, VA, USA
Salem New Media, a new-media company planted in downtown RVA, is seeking a full time, in-office Customer Service Coordinator. Enjoy providing STELLAR customer service to clients? Down with the latest apps? This role may be PERFECT for you….
The Customer Service Coordinator position focuses on client services and content management for two of our websites: TeacherTube.com.com and PrayWithMe.com. There are four key job responsibilities: client communication, content management, technical troubleshooting and miscellaneous customer service tasks. A strong focus of this role is to investigate and find resolutions to technical issues with the development team.
Miscellaneous tasks include drafting communication emails to clients, answering all support emails, preparing newsletters and conducting site audits, communicating with outside vendors, and attending all mandatory team and staff meetings.
Delivering a quality customer service experience for our client base is the primary function of this role.
• Respond to customer service and support emails by answering questions and resolving issues
• Communicate with video partners by phone and email
• Investigate, troubleshoot, and solve technical issues
• Provide team with daily/weekly reports and stats
• Assist with newsletters and devotionals for each site
• Editing article content for each site
• Must be dedicated to proactive customer service, be detail-oriented, self-motivated and work well within a team environment
• Familiar with Internet and browser-based web tools, as well as Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must have strong problem solving abilities and be able to make impartial decisions
• Must have good personal and communication skills, particularly over phone and email
• Should possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Must be able to work well independently and with the team
• Must be at least 18 years of age and hold a high school diploma or other equivalent certificates
• Position is in our Richmond, Virginia office, and is not a work-from-home opportunity
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.