The Database Coordinator is a part-time position created to support ArtStream’s growing programs and donors. The Database Coordinator is responsible for managing the CRM database and assisting the Executive Director and Director of Finance and Administration to manage donor relations through donation processing and donor acknowledgement. The successful candidate will have excellent data management skills.
Reports to: Director of Finance and Administration
1. Record donor gifts and contact information received through lockbox, mailbox, and website in the Kindful donor database, create acknowledgements within 48 hours, and create year-end statements
2. Keep donor information up to date and accurate
3. Manage monthly donor correspondence
4. Assist with bi-monthly and quarterly reports on donor/donation metrics
5. Manage donor recognition listings on website and in annual Impact Report, Gala
materials, and theatre programs
6. Reconcile the database with QuickBooks at least weekly
7. Work with Communications Manager to prepare annual and quarterly mailing lists,
manage address change updates
8. Add new student contact information to the database
Qualifications and Requirements
1. High School degree or equivalent
2. Minimum of two consecutive years of database/technology work experience
3. Demonstrated attention to detail
4. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people
5. Excellent organizational skills and time management
6. Innovative and resourceful problem-solving ability, flexible and adaptable
7. A proven track record of high integrity, good judgment, confidentiality and discretion. 8. Proficiency with Kindful database or similar CRM database.
9. Commitment to ArtStream’s mission
This job may be performed via a telework arrangement or in a shared office environment in Maryland. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position, with 10 flexible hours of work per week. Classification: Part-time permanent
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an inclusive workplace that values diversity of background, culture, and thought. We believe that we can best promote excellence by treating all people respectfully and equitably. We do not tolerate harassment or bullying.
ArtStream is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Accordingly, all terms and conditions of employment will be carried out without regard to race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, pregnancy, sex (including sexual orientation, or gender identity), age (40 or older), marital status, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, and citizenship, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law. ArtStream will not tolerate acts deemed to constitute discrimination or harassment based on these protected factors.
Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations during any part of the hiring process, please email us at email@example.com or you may call 301-755-9492.
Date Created: 11/4/22
To apply send job history and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org No calls, please.