The Huffington Post seeks a Freelance Associate Producer / creating engaging social video and visual content.
The Huffington Post seeks a Freelance Associate Producer with a passion for creating engaging social video and visual content. The ideal candidate will work closely with the HuffPost Politics team to produce interviews with newsmakers and help coordinate live streams in the field and from our Washington DC bureau.
- Assist in the production of 5+ weekly live streams to be published on HuffPost Politics’ Facebook page.
- Shoot and produce political content using broadcast equipment.
- Conceptualize new and creative ways of telling stories on social media.
- Collaborate with HuffPost’s Politics team to develop viable digital ideas.
- Assist with writing scripts and preparing news stories.
- 1-3+ years of broadcast/media production experience.
- Interest in political and cultural news.
- Solid editorial judgment, social media savvy and team-oriented work ethic.
- Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience with basic audio equipment.
- Knowledge of video softwares, such as Skype and Google Hangout.
To Apply or for Additional Information Please email email@example.com