ONE production assistant needed Friday, June 3 from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
TWO production assistants needed Saturday, June 4 from 9:15 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Must possess the following characteristics:
* Solutions-oriented – can figure things out on own, but knows when to ask for help.
* Punctuality – If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late, you’re fired.
* Professionalism – Must conduct yourself with professionalism at all times. Must be able to interact with the staff and public in a mature, friendly and accommodating manner.
* Energetic – Must be able to work 12 hour day (Friday) and 9 hour day (Saturday).
* Ability to take direction and execute tasks efficiently and timely.
* Ability to work well alone and with a team.
* Ability to lift 30 pounds.
Must have own transportation and be local (no more than 30 minutes driving time from Richmond).
These are paid positions, and both lunch and dinner will be provided Friday, lunch Saturday.
Those interested and qualified may reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with statement of interest and experience, along with name and contact information as soon as possible.