At the Dec. 11 “Holiday Ringdangdo” in Richmond, we want to share trailers for work by Virginia filmmakers made in the last two years.
The Ringdangdo is Tuesday, Dec. 11 at 6PM, at WCVE Studios, 23 Sesame Street, Richmond, VA 23235. Come for hors d’oeuvres, music, networking, and a good time as we celebrate the successes we’ve had professionally and as an organization in 2018. The event is free for VPA members and $5 for guests.
And we want to show off the work you’ve done. If you have a film that is premiering, or has premiered, in 2017 or 2018, we want to share your trailer.
Rules / How to Submit:
- Email a DOWNLOADABLE link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your name, phone number, logline for the project, and your home city. We are only accepting projects from Virginia filmmakers. This means if you live in Virginia, but made your film elsewhere, it is eligible; conversely, if you live outside Virginia, but made a film in Virginia, it is NOT eligible.
- Trailers can be no longer than two minutes in length.
- We will show as many trailers as we can during the event, but submitting does not guarantee the trailer will be screened.
- Trailers deemed inappropriate for public viewing will not be screened.
- The deadline to submit your trailer is 12:00PM (noon) Friday, Dec. 7, 2018.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing your work.
For more than three decades, the Virginia Production Alliance has supported the Commonwealth’s film and television community by hosting development and networking events for, and providing assistance to, those who create moving images for a living. The VPA is a leading advocate for Virginia’s production community through its lobbying efforts to help pass legislation to strengthen filmmaking across Virginia.
Whether stopping by to check it out, or seriously considering membership, we encourage you to come to this event, or at least follow the VPA Richmond District on Facebook [www.facebook.com/pg/VPARichmond] to join the conversation.