Cortina Productions is looking to add a long-term contract Production Coordinator to provide support to a current museum project. This is an full-time (40 hours/week) immediate need, starting as soon as possible through November 2017.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge and experience researching, acquiring & licensing stock footage/still image resources, stock vendors, and media management. Experience with rights and clearances (preferred not required).
- Organize project meetings (client & internal), including developing agendas and maintaining meeting notes
- Proficient doing research online, using archives and databases, and keyword or tag searches (strongly preferred not required).
- Provides support to the overall team as tasked by Producers.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize needs on a daily basis.
- College education: Bachelors degree in the study of film production.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in the film production industry.
Compensation and benefits:
Day rate commensurate with experience. Please send cover letter, resume, and professional references to email@example.com. Please include the position within the subject line. No phone calls please.