Cortina Productions in McLean VA is seeking a Stock Footage PA to assist with stock footage and image research for an interactive video project. This is a 6-month contract position through December 2016. Must be available to start May
Must have the ability to work independently, take direction, and communicate with team members in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of stock footage/still image resources, and stock vendors both in the US and Internationally.
- Basic knowledge of copyright laws and licensing. Experience with rights and clearances preferred.
- Must be proficient doing research online, using archives and databases, and keyword searches. Research experience and research organization is required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize needs on a daily basis.
- Must have prior video production experience, or related research experience.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred experience with Adobe Bridge and Adobe Premiere.
- Knowledge of Jewish history and traditions a plus.
Please e-mail cover letter with day rate, resume, and references to: