Long Story Short Media, a creative content agency based in Washington, D.C. is seeking to employ an Executive Assistant to the CEO, starting immediately. Interested applicants please forward a resume, cover letter and references to Katy Schaper at email@example.com
Detailed job description below.
Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external parties. This person will serve a key role by supporting the CEO and building a strong support system across this growing company. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is team-driven and results oriented.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO, including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; coordinating complex travel plans and filming schedules, itineraries and agendas, and compiling documents for meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Helps CEO manage her time and priorities. Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters expeditiously, proactively and follows through on projects often with deadline pressure.
- Communicate with clients, vendors and internal staff on behalf of the CEO. Liaise with the team in the Minneapolis branch office to ensure smooth communications and workflow. Liaise with the GM on day to day issues and overarching production calendar.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, follows up appropriately. Has their finger on the pulse of the company and keeps CEO well informed when she is out of the office.
- Provide eadership and build relationships across the organization and handle a variety of special projects.
- Writes proposals, powerpoint/key note decks, and other communications on behalf of the CEO.
Jessica Stuart |President |Long Story Short Media
2830 Georgia Avenue, NW | Washington, D.C. 20001
Office: 202.507.8419 |Mobile: 202.361.7996 |Web: www.lssmedia.com