To apply, go to www.nbcunicareers.com
- Assist with full scope of production including research, booking and interviewing
- Field produce
- Gather visual elements for story segments
- Coordinate internal and external resources as assigned by the assignment desk, producers, senior producers, etc.
- Must have at least three years editorial production experience at the network or cable level
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Political Science or a related field
Additional Job Requirements
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Washington, D.C.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must be 18 years or greater.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Ability to shoot and edit digital video
- Strong journalistic writing skills, research skills, and editorial judgment
- Strong storytelling ability
- Knowledge of non-linear editing systems including Avid
- Demonstrated strong knowledge and interest in news, public policy and politics
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments