Title: Video Producer
Location: Arlington, VA 22204
Clearance: Public Trust
Certification Requirements: N/A
Agile Defense is an Information Technology Solutions provider committed to partnering with our customers to deliver the highest level of service to our customers. We provided Information Technology (IT) services to the U.S. Government, including several United States Civil agencies and various branches within the U.S. Department of Defense.
As a thriving Small Disadvantaged Business supporting significant agency programs, Agile Defense has established a solid reputation of partnering with our customers to deliver innovative IT solutions with our “Listen. Think. Innovate.” philosophy.
Agile Defense is hiring!
They have a need for a Video Producer for their client’s audiovisual video production facility. The client’s campus consists of two video studios, three edit suits and over 200 classrooms equipped with projection, interactive whiteboards and audio equipment. Candidate will work with existing production staff to produce a series of short form videos for a foreign affairs course.
- Produce creative, engaging video content for FSI courses.
- Manage productions from start to finish
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to create informational video content.
- Develop treatments, outlines, scripts, and storyboards.
- Direct talent on set and act as production coordinator
- Coordinate production schedules
- Maintain organized production documentation and workflows
- Schedule resources, personnel, and equipment for projects
- Collaborate with studio and post production staff
- Manage multiple concurrent productions
- Provide excellent customer support in a multicultural educational environment.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Television Production or related field.
TECHNICAL SKILLS (MUST HAVE):
- 4yrs experience producing short form video content. 4yrs on set experience.
- 4yrs Experience managing production resources 4yrs Experience creating treatments, scripts, outlines, and storyboards. 4yrs Experience translating customer’s ideas into engaging video content.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, Photoshop, after Effects) Impeccable writing and organizational skills. Successful using a lean production approach.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate in a clear speaking voice as well as the ability to respond clearly to questions
- Aptitude to address negative situations, and resolve them in a positive manner
- This is a non-supervisory position.
Contractor site with 0%-10% travel possible. Possible off-hours work to support releases and outages. General office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are not hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
At Agile Defense, we know that our employees are our most important asset. We believe in our responsibility to our fellow employees, customers, company, and to our country. We promote teamwork, integrity, and creativity; we expect our fellow employees to also live these values.
Agile Defense, Inc. does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.