Senior Producer / Writer
Cortina Productions – McLean, VA
Cortina Productions is seeking a Senior Producer / Writer as the lead creative and managing producer for video and multimedia projects. Must have exceptional storytelling and writing skills, be tightly organized, and show demonstrated experience managing and coordinating all aspects of production for video and multimedia projects. All applicants must possess artistic, technical, and storytelling capabilities. Must be fluent in Hebrew, and have fluency/knowledge of Arabic. Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time in the Middle East.
Please send cover letter with salary requirements, resume, and three professional references to email@example.com. Please include the position in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Creative writing and storytelling of video and multimedia projects from concept to completion
- Responsible for maintaining the overall creative vision across multiple videos / multimedia exhibits.
- Project management including acting as main point person for a project(s), including all communication with vendors, production companies, and internal stakeholders, etc.
- Manage project scope, schedules, budgets, and client deliverables
- Oversee and manage implementation of creative vision as idea moves through production process.
- Coordination with the Production Manager and department Directors to understand resource availability and plan resources effectively
- Oversee and assign tasks to production staff while maintaining the overall project schedule
- Collaborative work with Design, Editing/Animation, or Programming departments
- College education: Bachelors and/or advanced degree in the study of Film
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with the media production, including writing and scripting
- Exceptional writing and story skills
- Portfolio that demonstrate a variety of video projects
- Must be fluent in Hebrew, knowledge/fluency in Arabic is a plus
- Established communication, people, presentation and organizational skills
- Familiarity with current audio/video editing hardware and software, such as: Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Organized and self-motived
Compensation and benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefit plan are included.